And that’s the most frustrating thing about depression. It isn’t always something you can fight back against with hope. It isn’t even something — it’s nothing. And you can’t combat nothing. You can’t fill it up. You can’t cover it. It’s just there, pulling the meaning out of everything. That being the case, all the hopeful, proactive solutions start to sound completely insane in contrast to the scope of the problem.
It would be like having a bunch of dead fish, but no one around you will acknowledge that the fish are dead. Instead, they offer to help you look for the fish or try to help you figure out why they disappeared.
You know when you read something that’s so accurate that you don’t know how to words?
lol i reblog this literally EVERYTIME
This would be funny if it weren’t so terrifying. Learn more: http://CISPAisback.org
Hey guys, it’s that time again! Just noticed that my follower count hit 500 recently and in celebration of that I’m giving you lovely people another opportunity to get some free art~
Some basic rules:
- Feel free to like and reblog this post as many times as you want, though be respectful to your followers. Any names I get will be recorded and entered into a randomizer.
- You do not have to be following me, though it would be greatly appreciated. <3
- Your askbox must be open so I can contact you if you win. If I can’t get a hold of you, I will choose another winner.
- The winner will be picked on March 1st.
The prize is a free monochrome commission of anything from me - examples can be seen above in the photoset.
Thank you all again, and good luck!
PRODUCT NOT RECOMMENDED
- Earth friendly apparently.
- Not tested on animals!
- Will burn your pets eyes out of their fucking skull.
Thankfully, I don’t know this because I got it in my dog’s eyes. Nope, I got it in mine. While attempting to bathe Kookie, I went to pop the pump part up on the new bottle and was greeted to a nice flying glob of the shampoo in my left eye. To say it hurt would be a bit of an understatement.
I had to flush my eye three times before it would stop feeling like there were shards of glass in it and my eye was bright red.